🤷♀️I’ve been accepted as MSP now what?
👉🏻 Steps you must take after being accepted as MSP❓
First i must say, Welcome and Congratulations👏🏻 You Nailed it, and you are heading to a better future.💪🏻
💖 Now let’s get to the point, what should you do once you are in the Program ?
📍 Student Partner Milestones
- First thing First, you better join Microsoft Teams with the community( Family) with the link sent to your email, it will make your life and choices easier, and all your FAQ will be answered there, and if you have any doubts of course you can ask there and you will get a response in a short time. (They are very warm and funny)
- Now as you see you’ve been entered to the program with Alpha 1 Level, and it is the First Level.
- To pass and get the second Milestone you need to follow a Microsoft Learn Path, after finishing and getting a trophy you can report and you will be upgraded to Alpha 2 after a while.
- Third Level is Beta, and you get that level after hosting a real event, if it is done on microsoft Teams you need to get 16 attendees at least.
- Last but not least is Gold, and we know Gold is not that easy😜, so you need to work hard for it ! Hosting hackathon, helping Community, giving and helping as much as you can, and offering many helpful education sessions.
- Now Finally MVP, well here you went to far with your Gold😍and you will be Invited by Micorosft to be a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP)
Well learn, lead, and share is your goals during this journey, This opportunity is pricless, it will help you to gain many skills and a great experience that you will be proud to be part of.
So i recommand you to work hard for the things you want, not for the badge But set your goal to make a good impact in your community and to help others to rise.
Now, All what i have to say is Good luck and dont forget to clap this post.
Ahed Bahri Computer Engineering Student, Microsoft Student Partner with Beta Level, and the President of Microsoft Club Polytechnique.